We are looking for an experienced Team Leader to manage a talented group of Client Service professionals experiencing rapid growth and change to ensure projects are produced at the highest quality and overall Client experience. Vanguard provides our Clients print and web-based services, so the successful candidate will have expertise in both these areas.
Major Responsibilities & Activities
- Direct and coach Client Service team members in all activities. Track activities and issues as they occur, conduct performance evaluations, set goals for individual staff members and follow up as necessary
- Develop a positive, professional atmosphere promoting teamwork and accountability, leading by example
- Collaborate with VP Operations and other Team Leaders to define and improve workflow processes, procedures and documentation associated with all department activities to ensure consistency and performance levels from all Team Members
- Help to develop and implement plans and goals for the Client Service Team and follow up to ensure that all Vanguard policies and procedures are adhered to and goals met
- Collaborate with other departments regarding activities of the Client Service Team to ensure that procedures are followed, and coordinate troubleshooting activities as needed. Ensure that good relationships and an understanding of each other’s needs are maintained at all times.
- Manage timely billing, review open orders reports and ensure proper order entry to keep accurate data for reorders and account history
- Ability to coach, direct and motivate staff with varied experience levels and conduct bi-annual reviews
- Demonstrated experience in managing Client relationships with excellent service skills and a great attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and can demonstrate the poise, professionalism and confidence to manage and move multiple projects at the same time to completion
- Strong, persuasive written and verbal skills and professional correspondence
- Strong technical skills in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent related experience
- A range of 7-10 years in marketing production – printing production knowledge is a plus
- Ability to develop and document standard operating procedures
Vanguard is an award-winning, integrated marketing communications agency that provides strategic solutions for Creative, Digital, and Promo. We are innovative problem solvers, strategic creatives and execution experts who make a real difference for our clients. We are based in New York City with offices in NJ, CT, and PA.
Vanguard provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vanguard complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To all recruitment agencies/staffing firms: Vanguard does not accept candidate resumes. Please do not solicit or forward resumes to our employees. Vanguard is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.