We are looking for a Coordinator who will be responsible for all aspects of planning and management of digital and print projects. We are looking for an organized, collaborative, Client-focused team player who will work with our internal and external partners, team members, and stakeholders to ensure projects are managed and executed in a way that drive service and quality.
- Client-facing advocate for gathering job requirements and project manage campaigns and projects with understanding of Client objectives. Manage projects so they are on-budget, on-time and produced with the highest level of service and quality.
- Manage all aspects of end-to-end marketing communications, including digital and print services, partnering with suppliers on delivery timetables and maintaining status of assigned projects.
- Identify opportunities to create new business opportunities with existing Clients by researching their business; involve sales and other resources as appropriate. Seek out new solutions that add value and exceed Client expectations.
- Perform front-end estimating and month-end billing for assigned projects.
- Demonstrated experience in managing Client relationships with excellent service skills and a great attitude
- Exceptional organizational and proven project management skills with no detail being too small
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and can demonstrate the poise, professionalism and confidence to move projects forward to completion
- Strong, persuasive written and verbal skills and professional correspondence
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office suite in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related discipline or equivalent work experience
Vanguard is an award-winning, integrated marketing communications agency that provides strategic solutions for Creative, Digital, and Promo. We are innovative problem solvers, strategic creatives and execution experts who make a real difference for our clients. We are based in New York City with offices in NJ, CT, and PA.
Vanguard Direct is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We are currently unable to sponsor visas. Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.