Our Maplewood NJ warehouse facility is looking for an experienced Forklift driver who will be responsible for operating forklifts and walkie rider to load and unload shipments. Prepares product for receiving, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is processed and putaway into location.
- Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations.
- Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Ensure inbound shipments are accurate and free of damage.
- Efficiently moves product from staging and/or storage areas.
- Participates in physical inventories.
- Perform active bin location replenishment.
- Performs system transfers of materials and putaways.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Experience driving: forklifts, stand-up reach trucks and walkie riders.
- Forklift license in good standing.
- High School or High School equivalent.
- Ability to walk extensively.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Possess a high energy level.
- Able to work Monday through Friday from 7:00AM until 3:30PM, with occasional overtime.
Due to the COVID-19 conditions, do not apply in person and do not call.
Vanguard is an award-winning, integrated marketing communications agency that provides strategic solutions for Creative, Digital, and Promo. We are innovative problem solvers, strategic creatives and execution experts who make a real difference for our clients. We are based in New York City with offices in NJ, CT, and PA.
Vanguard Direct is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We are currently unable to sponsor visas. Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.