We create award-winning digital solutions for both Fortune 500 and public sector clients. As a team member you will enjoy close-knit relationships, creative collaboration, and the opportunity to make a real difference.
We are looking for a passionate problem solver who gets things done!
The successful candidate will be well versed in digital technologies and have experience in managing challenging projects with calm authority, energy, and enthusiasm. The ideal candidate will know the value of integrated communications, will create tactical project plans and will be able to guide our clients toward smart solutions. This is a unique opportunity to deliver what clients crave creativity, technology, and strategy from experts who care about their business.
- Manage the day-to-day activity for digital projects, including web, mobile and social
- Work with account directors, project managers, creative & development teams to deliver successful projects
- Manage client meetings, communication, project timelines and budgets
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through all stages of project scope, development, execution, and maintenance
- Track project performance, assign tasks and resources by project, and assist in creation of project deliverables and other project materials
- Ensure proper organization and creation of all project documentation, including requirements, schedules and budgets
- Provide clear, concise briefings and presentations to clients and internal teams
- Develop and implement strategies for problem solving in response to unexpected circumstances
- Grow and develop business by identifying sales opportunities within existing client accounts
- Ensure the growth of the business and be committed to the company’s success
- Have a minimum of three years relevant project management experience, preferably with a software development company or an agency
- Demonstrate superior written and verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent customer service, management, motivational, and negotiation skills
- Have outstanding organizational skills with an ability to manage project strategy, timelines and budgets
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or comparable professional experience
- Have experience handling multiple projects with the ability to remain calm and enthusiastic in a high pressure, deadline driven environment
- Be technology-savvy with a passion for learning and understanding the client’s business
- Be a high energy, self-starter with a collaborative flair who thrives in a team environment
- Have computer proficiency and experience with project management and collaboration software
Benefits include Paid Vacation//Sick Time, Paid Holidays, Health, Rx, dental & vision Insurance including, Short Term Disability, Life insurance, and 401(k).
Interested candidates may send a resume to email@example.com.
Vanguard is an award-winning, integrated marketing communications agency that provides strategic solutions for Creative, Digital, and Promo. We are innovative problem solvers, strategic creatives and execution experts who make a real difference for our clients. We are based in New York City with offices in NJ, CT, and PA.
Vanguard provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vanguard complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.