Under supervision of the VP of Brand and Promotions, Sales and Marketing Specialist is responsible for planning, coordinating and executing all aspects of sales and marketing communication activities.
Brand Marketing Support
- Ensure all online and offline marketing activities stay brand consistent to Vanguard
- Brand Analysis: Performances, Trend & Market Study, SWOT’s
Promotional Marketing Collateral
- Help execute the promotional marketing collateral for print materials/catalogs and online channels
- Oversee catalog and flyer production process and work with production teams to produce items accurately – on time and on budget
- Create promotional product flyers and sales support decks and other materials
- Work with team to create circulation lists and direct mail plans
- Help create self promos and other promotions to promote the Vanguard Promo brand
Online Marketing Coordination
- Social Media/Digital Marketing
- Coordinate & execute all social media and digital marketing plans and execution
- Coordinate & execute all content on all brand platforms
- Work with E-commerce team to strategize website concepts, content, and imagery
- Help Coordinate & execute all online promo plans for the site and coordinate integrated print and marketing collateral
Offline Marketing Coordination
- Trade Show Support
- Assist with trade show coordination including registration, material procurement and marketing materials
- Booth marketing plan (Strategize traffic stoppers, event for interaction, linkage with social media, education programs & demos, educate team for proper selling and brand imagery)
- Fixtures/Displays/Overall Visual (booth fixture coordination, conceptualize and request all graphics for booth and fixture, marketing materials and giveaways)
- Build sales promotions and work with team on flyers and collateral, decks, email marketing campaigns, etc.
- Help train sales team in more efficiently selling promo for events, upsells, presentations, etc. – attend sales presentations with clients when needed
- 3-5 years experience in marketing
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Promotional product industry knowledge a plus
- Passionate about promotional product industry and/or retail brands (Promotional product industry knowledge a plus!)
- Passionate about promotional product industry and/or retail brands
- Willing to travel, flexible working hours
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with all various departments.
- Highly organized and calendar driven with the ability to handle many important tasks simultaneously.
For over 40 years, Vanguard has been providing a wide variety of integrated marketing services to clients nationwide. Our company currently offers a wide spectrum of communication and marketing services, including promotional product selection and curation, multi-faceted printing capabilities, world-class graphic design, and high-level interactive design and support. Our client base crosses the spectrum from government and education to health care facilities and private sector businesses. Our promotional products division, Vanguard Promotions, combines product expertise and concierge level service with graphic design capabilities, packaging, kitting, fulfillment and distribution to give your brand a clear and consistent look and feel.
We are based in New York City with offices in NJ, CT and PA.
We offer competitive salary, plus incentive and comprehensive benefits package.
Vanguard Direct provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vanguard Direct complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To all recruitment agencies/staffing firms: Vanguard does not accept candidate resumes. Please do not solicit or forward resumes to our employees. Vanguard is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.