In support of our continued double-digit growth we’re adding Sales Representatives to our promotional sales and marketing team. Opportunity to work remotely or out of our NYC office. As a key member of the sales and marketing team you will help generate sales to new and existing customers through sales calls and direct contact with customers.
Interested in working in a dynamic, fast-growing organization looking to double the size of the business in the next two years? Motivated by an energetic team atmosphere, great product innovation and exciting sales opportunities?
- Follow up on leads to qualify and confirm specific requirements for proposals. Document all lead details and next steps in CRM.
- Utilize business management system to research products, create presentations, generate proposals and place orders for prospective and existing customers.
- Communicate with vendors to confirm product details, pricing and order status.
- Complete outbound calls and emails to past customers and prospects to generate new sources of revenue.
- Assist with off-site meetings and events as needed.
The following are requirements for joining our team
- Professional presence and ability to exude confidence and enthusiasm when presenting company to prospects and customers in person, over the phone and through email
- Passion for learning and the ability to quickly apply new knowledge and skills to the benefit of customers and our company
- Strong organizational skills
- Reliable, prompt, & accountable
- Assertive, goal-oriented and self-motivated
- Microsoft Office proficiency (Word & Excel)
- Sense of humor and amazing personality a plus
- Paid Time Off Full-time regular employees accrue PTO days
- 10 Holidays
- Medical and prescription coverage benefits through Oxford Medical insurance through a nationwide network
- Dental & vision benefits through Guardian Vision insurance that covers a wide range of services, including exams, lenses, frames and contact lenses (subject to a specific co-pay or co-insurance amount)
- 401(k) Plan with T. Rowe Price with Company match and eligible after 6 months of employment VANGUARD will match 15% of your contribution (maximum 6%). That is, for every dollar you contribute to the plan (up to 6% of your compensation), you will receive a 15% match
- $25,000 life insurance at no cost to employee
- Employee health advocate to assist with claims, locating doctors, etc. at no cost to employee
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to employee
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) – Medical and Dependent Care Set aside money on a pre-tax basis for eligible health care and dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax Transit Program through TransitChek
- New York Sports Club subsidized gym membership through an easy $49 payroll deduction
- AFLAC voluntary insurance
Vanguard is an award-winning, integrated marketing communications agency that provides strategic solutions for Creative, Digital, and Promo. We are innovative problem solvers, strategic creatives and execution experts who make a real difference for our clients. We are based in New York City with offices in NJ, CT, and PA.
Vanguard provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Vanguard complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
To all recruitment agencies/staffing firms: Vanguard does not accept candidate resumes. Please do not solicit or forward resumes to our employees. Vanguard is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.