We are looking for a Senior Coordinator who will be responsible for all aspects of planning and production of print and digital design projects. We are looking for an organized, collaborative, Client-focused team player who will work with our internal and external partners, team members, and stakeholders to ensure projects are managed and executed in a way that drive service and quality.
- Client-facing advocate for gathering job requirements for digital and print projects.
- Manage campaigns knowing all Client objectives so they are on-budget, on-time and produced with the highest level of service and quality.
- Identify opportunities to create new business opportunities with Clients by understanding their business and their needs, now and in the future; involve sales and other resources as appropriate. Seek out new solutions that add value and exceed Client expectations.
- Perform front-end estimating, order entry and month-end billing for assigned projects.
- 4-6 years of print or graphics production experience
- Demonstrated experience in managing Client relationships with excellent service skills and a great attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and can demonstrate the poise, professionalism and confidence to manage and move multiple projects at the same time to completion
- Strong, persuasive written and verbal skills and professional correspondence with the ability to negotiate through challenging Client timelines and deliverables
- Strong skills in the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Vanguard is an award-winning, integrated marketing communications agency that provides strategic solutions for Creative, Digital, and Promo. We are innovative problem solvers, strategic creatives and execution experts who make a real difference for our clients. We are based in New York City with offices in NJ, CT, and PA.
Vanguard Direct is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, veterans, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We are currently unable to sponsor visas. Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.